Nikon D5000 DSLR Camera Price: The Nikon D5000 is a 12.3 megapixel DX format Digital single-lens reflex (DSLR) F-mount camera that many features similar with the D90. It has a 2.7-inch 230,000-dot resolution tilt-and-swivel LCD monitor, which is at the moment the only model DSLR produced by Nikon that utilizes swivel screen technology. The Nikon D5000 features a movie mode at 720p but is limited to 5 minutes duration and 20 minutes for all other resolutions. Like the Nikon D40, D40X, D60 and D3000, it lacks an in-body autofocus motor, and fully automatic autofocus requires one of the 138 lenses with integrated autofocus-motor.
* Sensor: 23.6 x 15.8 mm Nikon DX format RGB CMOS sensor, 1.5 × FOV crop
* EXPEED image processor
* D-Movie mode (24 fps with mono 22 kHz sound). Selectable from 320 x 216 pixels, 640 x 424 pixels or 1,280 x 720 pixels (720p).
* Active D-Lighting (4 levels and Auto).
* Automatic correction of lateral chromatic aberration for JPEGs. Correction-data is additionally stored in RAW-files and used by Nikon Capture, View NX and some other RAW tools.
* Live View shooting mode with Contrast Detect and subject tracking auto focus (activated with a dedicated button).
* Continuous Drive up to 4 frames per second.
* 3D Color Matrix Metering II with Scene Recognition System.
* 3D Tracking Multi-CAM 1000 autofocus sensor module with 11 AF points.
* ISO sensitivity 200 to 3200 (100-6400 with boost).
* Auto scene recognition mode with 19 pre-programmed scenes.
* Shutter rated to 100,000 cycles.
* Built-in sensor cleaning system (vibrating low-pass filter) and airflow control system.
* HDMI HD video output.
* Support for GP-1 GPS geotagging unit.
* File formats: JPEG, NEF (Nikon’s RAW, 12-bit compressed), AVI (Motion JPEG).
* EN-EL9a Lithium-ion Battery, Battery Life (shots per charge) approx.: 510 shots (CIPA).
Nikon D5000 DSLR Camera Price in the Philippines: around Php 30,000.00