iPhone 4 Price: The iPhone 4G or simply the iPhone 4 has been unleashed and priced, and will be available for consumers in the United States this July. We can expect that it will arrive here in the Philippines not later than October, 2010.
The iPhone 4 has been dubbed by Steve Jobs as the world’s thinnest smartphone measuring just 0.37 inch (9.3 mm) in depth in an all new sleek and solid design. Although its multi-touch display still measures 3.5-inch, it now has an amazing resolution of 960-by-640-pixel at 326 ppi. The “Retina Display”, as Mr. Jobs calls it, is the sharpest and the highest-resolution phone screen ever, which offers four times the pixel number of previous iPhone models.
The iPhone 4 will run the latest iPhone OS that is now called the iOS4. The iOS4 will give this new iPhone the full multitasking capabilities without sacrificing performance. You can now quickly switch between applications (even third-party apps) without having to close any app, which means you can now play games, write notes, or do other stuff from the phone all at the same time. Of course, multitasking is just one of the many exciting new features that iOS4 will bring. Right now, I would consider the iPhone 4 as the smartest smartphone ever, and it truly changes everything.
Other important features of the iPhone 4:
* Video chat or call is now possible because of the front-facing camera and its new FaceTime technology
* The 5-megapixel camera with LED Flash is capable of recording HD videos (720p) of up to 30 frames per second with audio
* Faster A4 processor
* Improved and bigger battery that allows up to 7 hours talk time on (3G), up to 10 hours Internet usage on W-Fi, video playback of up to 10 hours, and audio playback of up to 40 hours.
* 16GB or 3G flash drive storage capacity
* Sensors: Three-axis gyro; Accelerometer; Proximity sensor; Ambient light sensor
* Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating on front and back
* Comes in black and white colors.
iPhone 4 Price in Philippine Peso:
At the moment, we have the prices of the iPhone 4 in the US under AT&T with 2-year contract. We will be updating this post and bring you the exact price of iPhone 4 in the Philippines:
iPhone 4 (16GB): $199
iPhone 4 (32GB): $299