Nissan Patrol Super Safari Price: The Nissan Patrol Super Safari is a four-wheel drive full-size luxury Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) that is manufactured by Nissan since 1980. It primarily competes with other luxury SUVs such as the Mitsubishi Pajero and the Hyundai Veracruz. The vehicle has been available as either a short-wheelbase (SWB) three-door or a long-wheelbase (LWB) five-door chassis.
* Intelligent Key is triggered when the remote is brought near the vehicle, allowing the user to open it with the touch of a knob.
* Start/Stop push button for ignition; a key is not required.
* Employs a revised Tyre Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) with tyre inflation indicator which beeps the horn softly to inform drivers that a suitable tyre pressure has been reached.
* Intelligent Cruise Control (Cruise control) controls the speed of the vehicle to maintain the desired distance between you and slow traffic, and re-accelerates to your pre-set speed and distance as the traffic flow picks up.
* Around View Monitor – When a Patrol journey comes to an end, much against your wish, the 4 cameras of the AVM come alive to help you park the vehicle even in the tightest of spots.
Nissan Patrol Super Safari Price in the Philippines (as of October 2011):