Toyota Avanza Price in the Philippines: The Toyota Avanza is a compact multi-purpose vehicle (MPV) that is designed and manufactured in Indonesia and Malaysia by Daihatsu, with regulation from Toyota. The name “Avanza” was taken from the Italian word avanzato, which means “advance”. The vehicle is also being sold under the Daihatsu brand.
The Toyota Avanza was launched at the Gaikindo Auto Expo in 2003 and was selling over 100,000 units that year. It is developed as a low premier MPV to split the Toyota Kijang to two different models; the other being the Toyota Innova, which is of higher-spec since it is aimed at a higher market.
Since 2006, the Toyota Avanza is available in the Philippines with 2 trim levels: The ‘J’ and the ‘G’ line. The ‘J’ line features a 1.3 I3 engine, has no power windows and locks, and is solely obtainable with manual transmission. The ‘G’ line on the other hand has a 1.5 engine and has power features paired to a 5-speed manual transmission or a 4-speed automatic transmission. The Toyota Avanza J line variant was later sold without the 3rd row seat. It has been commonly used as taxicabs here in our country.
* MacPherson Strut Suspension
* Electronically controlled side mirrors
* All windows equipped with power windows
* Warning lights on information meters for various safety and engine systems
* Air-conditioning with rear blower
* Global Outstanding Assessment (GOA) body
* Seat Belts
* Alarm system with engine immobiliser, siren, cabin sensors, and auto door locks
* Fog lamps and high-mount stop light
* Reverse sensors
Toyota Avanza Price List in Philippine Peso (as of December 2011):
Avanza 1.3J MT (5 seater): Php 593,000.00
Avanza 1.3J MT (7 seater): Php 613,000.00
Avanza 1.5G MT: Php 803,000.00
Avanza 1.5G AT: Php 843,000.00