Kia Forte Price in the Philippines (as of April 2012): Replacing the Kia Cerato, the Kia Forte is a compact vehicle manufactured by Kia Motors since 2008. It is sold in two-door coupe, four-door sedan, five-door hatchback variants. During its first year of production, it became Kia’s best-selling car with more than 300,000 units sold worldwide.
The Kia Forte is equipped with the Tiger Nose corporate grill just like the Kia Rio and some other latest vehicles made by Kia Motors. It shares the same platform as the Hyundai Elantra by utilizing a torsion-beam rear suspension as replacement of the Elantra’s multilink design.
For the South Korean market, there is a hybrid version of the Kia Forte. It is powered by liquefied petroleum gas and offers a 112 hp (84 kW) 1600 cc Gamma LPI HEV engine paired; a lithium polymer battery charged electric motor.
* Body style(s): 4-door sedan; 5-door hatchback
* Engine(s): 1.6L Gamma I4 petrol; 2.0L Theta II I4 petrol; 2.4L Theta II I4 petrol; 1.6L CRDI VGT I4 diesel; 1.6L Gamma I4 LPG with electric engine
* Transmission(s): 5-speed manual; 6-speed manual; 4-speed automatic; 5-speed automatic; 6-speed automatic; CVT transmission
* Wheelbase: 2,650 mm (104.3 in)
* Length: 4,530 mm (178.3 in)
* Width: 1,775 mm (69.9 in)
* Height: 1,460 mm (57.5 in)
Kia Forte Price in the Philippines (as of April 2012):
Forte 2.0L SX AT 2-Door Koup: Php 1,420,000.00