Mitsubishi L300 Price in the Philippines (As of July 2013): Manufactured since 1968, the Mitsubishi L300 is one of the most well known minivans here in the Philippines, primarily competing with the Toyota Hiace. It is used like a multi-purpose vehicle (MPV) mainly because it functions as a family van, PUV, and even as ambulance.
The Mitsubishi L300 was derived from a light commercial cab-over pickup named Delica. The new L300 is powered by the 4G32, 4G62, 4G63 and 4G64 petrol engines, and the 4D56T diesel engine. It is available in rear wheel drive (2WD) and four-wheel drive (4WD) configurations. The 4WD version utilizes the chassis based (but not completely the same) on the Mitsubishi Pajero.
The Mitsubishi L300 is known as Express and Star Wagon in Australia and simply Mitsubishi Van and Wagon in the United States of America.
* Body style(s): 4 or 5-door van
* Layout: Mid engine, rear-/four-wheel drive
* Engine(s): 2.4 L straight-4 petrol, 2.5 L straight-4 diesel
* Transmission(s): 4-speed automatic, 5-speed manual
* Wheelbase: 2,235–2,435 mm (88.0–95.9 in)
* Length: 4,380–4,780 mm (172.4–188.2 in)
* Width: 1,690 mm (66.5 in)
* Height: 1,840–1,955 mm (72.4–77.0 in)
Mitsubishi L300 Price in the Philippines (As of July 2013):
L300 Cab & Chassis: Php 565,000.00
L300 AF: Php 637,000.00
L300 WT: Php 673,000.00
L300 PET: Php 680,000.00
L300 FB (Bare): Php 679,000.00
L300 FB with single aircon: Php 706,000.00
L300 FB with dual aircon: Php 722,000.00