Apple iPad 2 Tablet Price in the Philippines + List of Features

UPDATE: iPad 2 has now been released. You may check out the estimated price list below.
UPDATE 2: iPad 2 has officially arrived here in the Philippines. See the updated, official price list at the bottom of this post.
UPDATE 3: With the release of the new iPad or iPad 3, the price of the iPad 2 has been reduced. See below for its updated, complete, and official price list.
Apple iPad 2 Price in the Philippines, Features, and Tech Specs: Just recently, the iPad has been officially released here in the Philippines. Unleashed in April in the U.S., it took several months for this revolutionary tablet computer to arrive here in our country. With the iPad 2 coming in January or around early 2011, it would be a good idea to just wait for this next generation iPad instead of buying the original one.
Why do you have to wait?
The answer to that is really obvious. The iPad 2 will be better in terms of features than the original iPad.
There are several rumors floating around that the next generation iPad will feature front and rear-facing cameras just like the iPhone 4. This will make the device capable of doing FaceTime video calling. Another feature that the iPad 2 may have is a wide-range speaker that will be located on its back side, which means an improved audio quality when playing music, watching videos, or playing games. Although the new iPad will keep its 9.7-inch LCD display, the device will be smaller and perhaps lighter than the first version.
Alibaba.com, an online business-to-business trading platform, is already selling silicon cases for the iPad 2 and may have created an accurate mock-up.

As for the price, we will keep you posted once the iPad 2 has been officially released.

Apple iPad 2 Price (Official) in the Philippines:
iPad 2 (with Wi-Fi):
16GB: Php 18,990.00
32GB: Php 23,990.00
64GB: Php 28,990.00
iPad 2 (with Wi-Fi + 3G):
16GB: Php 24,990.00
32GB: Php 29,990.00
64GB: Php 34,990.00

Comments

1. Anonymous says

where to buy tnx for this amazing price.???

2. Anonymous says

I have an iPhone 3GS on an unlimited internet connectivity with my Cellphone Service provider (Globe, Philippines). I will be buying an iPad & considering between wifi only or wifi/3G connectivity. Question: Could a wifi only iPad access mobile (cellphone) internet thru Globe passing thru the “internet tethering” feature of the iPhone?
    Thanks for any info…

3. Anonymous says

Yes if you have apps to make your iphone a wifi “hotspot”.

Tethering is also possible given you have the correct interface bet iphone and ipad..

4. Anonymous says

where can we buy ? somewhere in manila ? pls. reply. thanks.

5. Anonymous says

i have an ipad 2 16G, wifi only. and bought it at a store at moa(not the mac store)and it costs somewhere around 37,000 pesos. I’m really sad because i should’ve waited for the official release here in the philippines and maybe i will have the better one- 32G with 3g.

6. Anonymous says

how unfortunate you are.. that’s what people who can’t wait truly Deserves!

7. Anonymous says

wer can i buy this unit in phillipines?in exact location please,………….thks…………

8. Anonymous says

My friend bought IPAD2 in MAlaysia 4 days ago during their launch for about P20,000.00 only ,…

9. Anonymous says

hi… can someone answer this question… if ill buy an ipad2 in states,,, can i use it too here in pinas without hassles? ty for the answer

10. Anonymous says

the concept stores here in the philippines generally sell at a good price (not cheap… but not so bloated as to be downright criminal) that’s why I suggest if you’re buying a specific brand, apple, sony ericsson or nokia, check out the concept stores first as you will be able to get a very good price and you get store warranty to boot!

…You can buy an iPad2 from anywhere I believe and still use it here in the philippines as i believe its not like th iPhone that is usually locked to a service provider (i.e. AT&T or Sprint or T-Mobile in the states) from where you brought it… so I think you can safely buy an iPad2 and just plug a “native” Philippine simcard like globe, smart or sun. v^_^,

11. Anonymous says

You can buy the iPad2 at the Mac store anywhere in the metro, usually in the major malls like trinoma, sm north, sm megamall, moa, greenbelt, ayala malls, just visit the apple store and you can get your new iPad2.

12. Anonymous says

i’m selling ipad2. the cost is a bit higher it’s because stocks are limited in usa as well as here in the philippines. text me if interested. 09327390014

13. Anonymous says

hello im selling cheaper price of Ipad2, all brand new and from mac US. for more info tx 09064784639

14. Anonymous says

Hi,
    I. Bought an ipad2 64 g with wi fi only. What will I do to have a wifi and 3G at the same time?

15. Anonymous says

Good day!

I bought ipad2with wifi only.I want to have wifi and at the same time 3G now,what will I do pls help?

16. Anonymous says

I got an IPAD2 free inside a boy bawang chichirya…

17. Good job! Hehe. Hope I get the same luck as you did…

18. hahahha mura kysa iphone!!!!

19. ANO ANG DIFFERENCE NG IPAD 2 WIFI AND IPAD 2 WIFI + 3G

20. Wifi – makaka surf ka lang sa internet kung may wifi connection ang lugar na gusto mong mas browse sa internet.

Wifi plus 3g – pwede kang mag surf or browse sa internet kahit saan provided my 3g connection ka.

21. where can i buy with those amazing prices????

22. so kahit wifi lang posible pa din makita yung kausap mo tru ym or wat so ever pag ng cam kau???

23. Anonymous says

SELLING 2ND HAND APPLE IPAD 2, WIFI, 64 GB WITH FREE CASE FOR ONLY 25k, PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE.

– LESS THAN 1 YEAR USED, STRAIGHT FROM US;

– EXPECTED ARRIVAL: APRIL 28 2012

PLS. CONTACT ME AT 09055970461 IF INTERESTED. FOR SALE ONLY, NO SWAP/TRADE.

24. Anonymous says

brandnew is lessthan 23k.:)

25. Anonymous says